I love bright lipsticks – actually I love all lipsticks! But with summer rolling around, I reckon we’ll be seeing a whole lot more bright lips – and why not? In this post, I will show you guys the pink lipsticks that I have in my stash.
As you guys can see, pink comes in a whole lot of shades.
The lipsticks featured from L to R are:
- Essence lipstick – Red socks (this was part of their 2015 Christmas collection)
- NYX xtreme lipcream – Bonfire
- Revlon matt lipstick – Strawberry suede
- Rimmel colour showoff – Shocking pink
- Rubi lipstick – Raspberry
- Shaka lipstick – Fuxia charme (a random lipstick I bought while overseas)
- Wet n Wild – Pinkerbelle
My favourites are definitely the Rubi one and the NYX xtreme lipcream. I have never used the Wet n Wild one – it is just too bright; I bought it because it was meant to be a dupe for the MAC Candy Yum Yum – but yah, it did not work for me at all!
I forgot to add one of my pink lipstick – that was the MAC Cream Sheen in Speak Louder
Over the weeks, I will be going through my lipstick collection and the various colours; I’ve already done my nude lipsticks which you can check out here.
Which pink lipsticks for you rock?