Beauty

my pink lipstick collection

my pink lipstick collection

I love bright lipsticks – actually I love all lipsticks! But with summer rolling around, I reckon we’ll be seeing a whole lot more bright lips – and why not? In this post, I will show you guys the pink lipsticks that I have in my stash.

As you guys can see, pink comes in a whole lot of shades.

my pink lipsticks collection

The lipsticks featured from L to R are:

•  Essence lipstick – Red socks (this was part of their 2015 Christmas collection)
  • NYX xtreme lipcream – Bonfire
  • Revlon matt lipstick – Strawberry suede
  • Rimmel colour showoff – Shocking pink
  • Rubi lipstick – Raspberry
  • Shaka lipstick – Fuxia charme (a random lipstick I bought while overseas)
  • Wet n Wild – Pinkerbelle

My favourites are definitely the Rubi one and the NYX xtreme lipcream. I have never used the Wet n Wild one – it is just too bright; I bought it because it was meant to be a dupe for the MAC Candy Yum Yum – but yah, it did not work for me at all!

I forgot to add one of my pink lipstick – that was the MAC Cream Sheen in Speak Louder

Over the weeks, I will be going through my lipstick collection and the various colours; I’ve already done my nude lipsticks which you can check out here.

Which pink lipsticks for you rock?

Previous Post Next Post

If you liked this post, you may also like

7 Comments

• Reply Katleho

Eish, I am also a lover of pinks and nudes with lipsticks! Its actually an unhelathy obsession on my side! LOL. I cant tell you how often I have to talk myself out of buying a nude/pink lippie that looks EXACTLY like some of the ones I have at home!

Its great to know I’m not alone! lol,

Great post! <3

October 12, 2016 at 12:22
    • Reply Lungi

Lol!! It is an obsession, I feel you. And it’s so easy to buy lipstick

October 13, 2016 at 06:03
  • Reply Diapeng

I’ve always felt that pink was way too bright for me. I think I’ll give it a try now. You make it seem so easy. Thanks for the post.

October 12, 2016 at 19:23
    • Reply Lungi

You can start with a not to bright pink, a nudey undertones and then work your way up.
      Thanks for the comment

October 13, 2016 at 06:06
  • Reply Valery

I have that Rubi lipstick – Raspberry that I got from Cotton On (i think). I quite like it.
    Nice post.
    xx
    Val

October 24, 2016 at 09:45
    • Reply Lungi

Yes, that Rubi range is quite awesome. I am keen to try more of their lipsticks

October 24, 2016 at 14:23
  • Reply ByLungi - my purple lipsticks collection - ByLungi

[…] Choosing which colour lipstick to apply is one of the *tough* decisions that I face each morning when I am getting ready for work :). I own quite a number of lipsticks, I end up wearing the same colours over and over again, sigh! To combat this, I am doing a recon of my lipsticks per shade just so I can see what I have. This time around, I did my purple lipsticks, you can check out my collection of pink lipsticks here. […]

February 2, 2017 at 09:00