I haven’t done a makeup post on the blog in a looong time! It is long overdue! I love experimenting with makeup and I’m always looking to try out new products but that can be a hit or miss. There is that satisfaction that comes with using products that you know just work for your skin and you are guaranteed a flawless outcome – I love that feeling. Some of my favourite products are fairly new and some are my OG faves. If you follow me on my Instagram, you will probably be able to guess some of my current favourites.
- Primer Fenty Beauty ProFiltr Soft Matte (this is the only primer I’m using at the moment, I’m desperately looking for a local alternative)
- Foundation Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation + Concealer (Golden)
- Concealer NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer – I mix the shades Caramel and Amande
- Highlighting powder Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
- Face powder Mac Studio Fix Powder (NW43)
- Blush Design Cosmetics
- Contour Black Radiance True Complexion Contour palette
- Highlighter Wet ‘n Wild MegaGlo Highlighting Powder (Crown of my canopy)
- Brows Wet ‘n Wild Ultimate Brow Kit (Ash Brown)
- Eyeshadow Colourpop x Shayla Perception palette
- Mascara Essence super curl volume
- Eyeliner Clarins crayon kohl (intense brown)
- Lipliner Colourpop lipliner (BFF3)
- Lipstick Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb
I am so in love with all the products that I used, they get the job done every single time. I am planning to make this a series and challenge myself to doing different types of looks – I’m super excited!