I love wash days a few weeks after I relax my hair, they are so fuss free and quick!
Here is what I did on this quick wash day:
1. Did a hot oil treatment as a prepoo using coconut oil. Covered in a shower cap and kept it for 30 minutes without heat.
2. I used the Dr Miracle’s Curly Care Rehydrating Shampoo. This was a trial size which I received with my beauty subscription monthly thing. I loved the smell of the shampoo and ot reminded me a bit of the ORS Creamy Aloe. However, the trial size was teeny tiny so I had to supplement it with another generic shampoo
3. I deep conditioned overnight using a mixture of Dabur Vatika Intensive Nourishment Deep Conditioner, glycerine and my JBCO oil mix.
4. In the morning I rinsed off the DC and wrapped my hair in a towel.
5. I applied the Beautiful Textures Tangle Taming Leave In Conditioner, coconut oil and sealed eveything with olive oil.
6. Combed my hair…and *hallelujah* no tangles!
7. Rolled up my ends, and secured with a bobby pin. I probably will be wearing my hair like this till the next wash day.
I assessed my hair properly with regards to my relaxer results, I have some sections especially in the front that are straighter than I would have like. I will have to tweak the relaxer process probably I will decrease the smoothing time. Overall, I am happy 🙂
Check out the healthy hair linkup