I have seen this tag floating around and I thought it was quite cute and fun. I waited and waited to be tagged, but nope – so I am doing it anyway because I am a rebel like that. So I decided not to do my entire handbag, just one of the little bags within my bigger handbag where I carry all my beauty things to keep me looking fresh throughout the day. I carry around a lot of stuff – I never want to be caught unprepared and I am quite lazy to unpack my bag so I end up carrying all my junk around. This is what is in my bag…
- My clinic cards – I have been a sickling lately and I don’t want to get caught without them when I need to pop into the clinic during the day
- Nail clipper
- Toothpicks – I take these from restaurants
- Sweet holder thing – in case I am bored or hungry or both
- Mirror – I can’t be caught dead without one
- Oil control paper
- Pack of tissues
- Lip stuff – ranging from lipsticks, lip glosses, chubby sticks and lip balm; I always pop into my bag the particular lip product I am wearing that day, but then I forget to take it out at the end of the day. This is why I have a total of 12.
- Hand sanitiser
- Facial spray – this product makes me laugh, it is so pretentious but I love it. It’s basically pressurised Evian water that you can spray to cool yourself down. I just had to have it!
I tag the following people – I want to get a peek into your bags ladies!