I decided to create a neutral make up look using some products that I have recently received from Katleho who blog at GentleOrchid. This is typical look that I would wear to work – that’s if I manage to wake up early enough to do my eyes. Again, this is my first GRWM on the blog and on video. The video was so fun to make – I am definitely going to incorporate more videos in the blog from now on. They are pretty time consuming, because I am still a novice.
Click on the video to watch.
The products that I have used are:
Face[su_list icon=”icon: forward” icon_color=”#f2004c”]
- Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Perfector
- LA Girl Pro Conceal – Orange Corrector
- Estee Lauder Double Wear – Amber Honey
- L’Oreal Infallible 24H – 330- Hazelnut
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Powder – Rich Caramel
- LA Girl Blush Collection – Glam
Eyes[su_list icon=”icon: forward” icon_color=”#f2004c”]
- Urban Decay Primer Potion – Original
- NYX Eyeshadow Base – Skintone
- MAC StudioFix Powder – NW43
- Essence All about Bronze eyeshadow palette
- Colours eyeshadow palette – Namib Sky
- Sleek twist up pencil – Midnight
- LÓreal Paris Miss Manga Mega Volume Mascara
- Essence Lash Mania False Lash Mascara
Lips[su_list icon=”icon: forward” icon_color=”#f2004c”]
- Faces Lip Pencil – Cocoa
- Woolworths Longlasting Lipstick – Orchid
- NYX Girls Gloss – Natural
I hope you guys enjoyed this video – seeing as I am on a video roll. I plan to put out more of them as time allows.
Please subscribe to my channel so you can catch all my videos as soon as I upload them.