I feel like I have neglected the hair portion of my blog. It’s just that there is not much interesting happening with my hair, it is literally the same ol’ story everyday. Nothing much has changed to my routine, my monthly hair updates are helping to keep my goals in check. My hair needed some TLC over the weekend, I hadn’t done a proper wash day in 2 weeks. I filmed a video of my entire wash day to show how I do the steps that I do and some of the products that I use.I tried out a new instant conditioner (my old PJ tendencies came back for a split second), so you get to see my first impressions are live and direct (oooohhhh). I also steam my hair in the video using my clothes streamer – I did a very bad video of my steaming last year, so this was to make up for that.
Products used in the wash day:
- Coconut oil
- The BodyShop Rainforest Moisture Shampoo
- Garnier Ultimate Blends Conditioner – The Repairing Nourisher with Avocado oil & Shea Butter
- Dark & Lovely Amla Legend Rejuvenation Ritual Replenishing Hair Mask
- Umera Jamaican Black Castor Oil
- Moisturing spritz
- ElastaQP Olive Oil & Mango Butter Leave-In Conditioner
- Whipped Shea Butter
The video is real, my face is unfiltered and free of any makeup and I show everything about my hair. It is sometimes so liberating in our current world to show oneself as is! Enjoy!