I am starting a new feature on the blog, a monthly roundup of some of my posts to Instagram. I don’t post too often, although I am trying to improve on that. I have 2 Instagram accounts: for the blog and a personal one, thus you won’t find a lot of personal posts on my blog Insta feed. I hope you guys enjoy this feature.
- Hello March – I always have a greeting to the new month
- Water intake – the results of my water intake for the previous month. It didn’t go so well in February.
- Hammock life – I spent a day at a spa and I spent some time relaxing on a hammock after the treatments *bliss*
- Meditation – there was a meditation festival in Durban; I attended 2 of the sessions
- Weekend – me looking forward to the weekend after a loooong week
- Youtube – showing my latest videos on my Youtube channel. I uploaded 5 videos in March
- Pigtails – my proud hair moment in March when my hair was long enough to tie into 2 (Hair update)
- Multipurposing – my clothes rack became a hair rack as I was prepping Marley hair to do crochet braids
- Froyalty – the results from threading my hair. (threading tips and tutorial)
- Threading – I filmed a threading video and shared 5 of my tips for getting awesome results
- Crochet braids – the results of my first ever crochet braids, all done by me. (Crochet braids video)
- On the road – I spent my Easter weekend in rural KwaZulu Natal, I had such an awesome time. I haven’t done the rural life in yeeeears, it was fun to be back.
See you next month!