I’m back with another instalment of my monthly Instagram roundup. With the Instagram timeline changes this past month, you might have missed some of my lovely photos, lol! But fear not, I have you covered with some of my favourite instaphotos from April. Enjoy!
- Hello April – a greeting to the new month
- Healthy eats – I made this veggie wrap on a Saturday afternoon, my diet takes a dip over weekends. I always eat the unhealthiest things; I was trying to get myself back on the right path.
- Water intake – my water intake in March was my best since I started recording my intake. I was super pleased with myself.
- My desk – I usually prep my blog posts for the week on a Sunday, a cup of tea helps with the creative process. (my home office space)
- Perm rod set – I curled my crochet braids using perm rods, the curls didn’t last so long. I ended up with a wavy look.
- Repurposing – I use used up candle jars as makeup storage for lipsticks, eye and lip pencils. They work so well and they look so chic.
- Lasting power – I came across this fantastic nail polish top coat that keeps my manicure intact! My DIY manicure lasts up to 5 days with no chips!
- Braid out – I did a braid out on my crochet braids, the results were much better than the perm rod set. (see video here)
- Red heels – I went to a wedding and stepped out in these gorgeous shoes, they made me feel so glam.
- Zulu woman – I went to a traditional wedding and kitted myself out in a beaded headband, belt and bangles.
- Beat to the heavens – a makeup consultant at the Bobbi Brown counter at Edgars did my face, I have never seen my brows looking so well put together. She totally made my day.
- Let’s go bananas – I made banana bread, which was so yummy! The plan was to have it as a snack to work for the next 2 weeks, but there’s only 1 quarter of it left.
See you next month!