It’s a new month and I am back with an instagram roundup for the past month. If you guys don’t follow me already, my Instagram handle (along with all my other social media) is @bylungi. Let’s check out what I got up to on the ‘gram in May, warning: it is selfie heavy *blush*.
[su_list icon=”icon: support” icon_color=”#dab0b2″]
- Books in my language I was super happy to have found/seen children’s books in Zulu at Bargain Books
- Sister time I spent time with my sister at the end of April – we had such a fun time. Check out the vlog from that weekend
- 1 year post relaxer It felt so good to reach this milestone! I can’t believe that it has been a year already!
- New hair products I had been looking to buy a cream styler product and a cowash product for so long. I was super happy to find these. I will do reviews soon
- Natural hair magic My friend Nomonde had her hair straightened out and it looked sooo good! I was amazed at seeing the versatility of natural hair!
- Happy Birthday It was my friend Lebo’s birthday! She runs the blog SimplyLebo – it’s an awesome blog, be sure to check it out
- Flat twist out I wore my hair in a flat twist out for the day. As my hair is growing, I am falling in love with the ‘fro look.
- Pink blooms I randomly saw this tree whilst driving around in the city, it looked so pretty, it put a smile on my dial
- Hand care The weather is starting to change and the air is becoming drier, it’s so important for me to keep my hands moisturised. This baby here does the trick
- Pink lips and afro I was really feeling myself on this day. I loved the combo of the stretched out fro and the bright lip! Nothing like a bright lip to bring joy to one’s life!
- Run, Forest, run I went to cheer on the Comrades Marathon as they were doing their last 6 km of a 89 km ultra-marathon. Those guys are super human I tell you
- Empties The products that I emptied out on my last wash day. I will be repurchasing Afrobotanics Conditioner, it is a firm favourite of mine.
Check ya on the ‘gram!