Another new month, another Instagram roundup. You can follow me on Instagram at @bylungi (it’s the same handle for all my other social media). On these roundup posts, I showcase some of the Instagram posts for the month and go a bit in depth about the photo and give other interesting tidbits or useful links that go with the photo. Let’s see what I got up to on the ‘gram in June.
[su_list icon=”icon: heart-o” icon_color=”#dab0b2″]
- Twist out I did a number of twist outs while I still had my hair out at the beginning of the month
- Itty bitty the small sized Vaseline is the best thing ever created – it’s so genius!
- Face of the day my winter make up has been pretty simple lately
- Fave hair product this curl stretching cream was such a great find! I love it (the review)
- Cozy morning in I had a blissful weekend morning where I read, ate scones and drank tea – I love relaxed weekends!
- Never say die I totally suck at sustaining plants in my house, so I have bought cactuses because they are such resillient plants
- It’s a wedding day I attended a family wedding – check out the vlog here.
- Night time essentials the tools that I need to get a great night’s sleep
- I’ve been shopping my hair and beauty haul from the US. See the products that I bought here.
- Snapchat I have finally been bitten by the Snapchat bug! I am pretty active over there. Add me on: bylungi
- African sunset need I say more? so beautiful
- Landed on my beauty desk I will be trying out these new products from The Curl Company soon and doing a 1st impressions post or video
See ya on the ‘gram