My monthly instagram roundup of some of my best posts on the ‘gram. This was a travel filled month and I thoroughly enjoyed this!
[su_list icon=”icon: heart-o” icon_color=”#dab0b2″]
- At the summit went on a hike with friends – it was great exercise
- Right on time my new Daniel Wellington watch, my discount code is still valid!
- Unboxing on snapchat I am active on snapchat and I do mini unboxing snaps and product reviews; username: bylungi
- Travel inspiration my sister is my ultimate travel inspiration, that girl knows how to travel in style. Check out her travel instagram account
- Feelin’ myself I loved this headwrap look that I rocked on one of the days this month, I was totally feeling myself
- View from the top I was shown a beautiful view point in Durban by a colleague, it was spectacular
- Reaching for the sky I was trying to do handstands and summersaults; my niece was teaching me, she is a champion at this. I guess it helps being young
- Birthday vibes the location for my mother’s birthday lunch out in the KZN midlands
- Fro’d out I wore my hair out for the day – this is one of my favourite looks minus the single strand knots
- Siblings hanging out with my siblings at Piggly Wiggly
- Reading the books that I have currently yet to read, all by African women authors/editors
- Floods a view from my windscreen on a very rainy Durban day
See ya on the ‘gram