Towards at the end of last year, I did an international beauty haul. I targeted more affordable brands like ColourPop and Elf Cosmetics. I took advantage of cyber Monday sales in the US and thus I saved a pretty penny. I have used some of the products and I am mostly happy with my purchases, there are 1 or 2 which I am not happy with, but you can see that in the YouTube video that I filmed.
Here are the products that I bought:
- Contouring Brush
- High Definition Powder – Corrective Powder
- Prime & Stay Finishing Powder – Medium / Dark
- Moisturising Lipstick – Ravishing Rose
- Baked Highlighter – Blush Gems
- Makeup Mist & Set
- Contour Blush and Bronzing Powder – Turks & Caicos
- Matte Lip Colour – Fuschia
- Ultra matte lipstick – LAX
- Ultra satin lip – Frick n Frack
- Supershock eyeshadow – Love Line
- Blush – Quarters
**Just to note that I do not buy any makeup products from AliExpress – and I wouldn’t advise anyone to. This is because you cannot trust the authenticity of their products. Imagine you buy “Urban Decay” eyeshadow from them and you get an eye infection or an even worse reaction, what recourse do you have?
You can see some swatches of the products on this here Youtube video: