I have a number of new skincare products that I’ve added to my stash (is this my replacement for buying makeup?) and I want to share my latest products. Don’t be alarmed at the amount of products I bought, I won’t be using them all at once. I plan on introducing them slowly into my routine.
I was meant to buy The Ordinary products in Australia, however the shops that stocked it didn’t have the products I wanted so I ended up getting them from Cult Beauty. I bought:
- AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution
- Retinol 1% in Squalane
- 100% L-Ascorbic Acid Powder
Also in Australia I bought these 2 products that were not(!) on my wishlist. I got:
- Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil (I haven’t used cleansing oils in a very long time but this one called my name)
- Pixi Glow Tonic – 5% Glycolic Acid
The last bits and bobs are the:
- **Eucerin Hyaluron Filler Night Peeling & Serum – this product is said to refines skin texture and promotes skin cell renewal, plump up even deepest wrinkles, moisturise skin and refines pores for rejuvenated, radiant and smooth skin. It is available at Clicks, Dis-Chem, Foschini and selected pharmacies nationwide for R500 for 30ml.
- L’Oreal Fine Flowers Toner – I received this from fellow Durban beauty blogger, Hazel
- Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant is a repurchase, I wrote all about it here.
Which skincare product has caught your eye lately?
** Received in PR